We are excited to host our entire Polocrosse family from across the country to Harvest, AL for our 2021 APA Nationals. Registration is open!
The early entry deadline has been extended to September 10. Final deadline is September 16.
Register here *(You may also purchase extra meals and shirts with this link under the non-rider option)
PLEASE READ for some important info about the tournament!
- Tournament Organizer: Thea Cross (307)359-2222 & Katelyn James (301)481-1795
- Tournament Umpire: Daniel Johnson
- Tournament Farrier: If you would like to be listed as a farrier in the program please let Thea or Katelyn know by the registration deadline.
- Address: 632 Harvest Rd, Harvest, AL 35749
- Gates open for arrival on Wednesday October 6 @ 8:00AM. Please DO NOT arrive prior to this time.
- Check-in: Thursday 12:00 to 6:00pm
- Umpire/Tournament Meeting: 7pm Thursday
- Every team must provide an umpire horse, appropriate to their grade
Friday; Saturday night dinners will be at 7pm @ in the indoor arena.
- Extra Friday night meals $15; Saturday meals $20
- Extra t-shirts will be available for pre-purchase and at the event, limited quantities. $15
- Games will be played in a 6-minute chukka format. Tournament placing will be based on games won. In the event of a tie, it will be broken first by points scored, then points scored against.
- Concessions: There will be food concession for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Penning will be permitted free of charge in the designated areas. Extra stalls and pastures are available for rent, quantities are limited.
- Parade of Clubs: On Friday morning dress out in your best attire & show off your club spirit.
- General Membership Meeting will be held in conjunction with Friday night dinner.
- If you would like to become a sponsor or vendor please see our sponsorship package options here and our sign up sheet here.
If you have any questions at all, please reach out to Thea or Katelyn.