Everyone involved in sports, and in particular the horse industry, knows how time consuming and expensive it can be to stay involved at a hobby level. Once you start adding in lessons, competitions, travel and more, the level is raised. Becoming competitive in international play raises the stakes and the related expenses are even higher. The APA has worked hard to maintain its 501c3 non profit status which allows sponsors to see not only tax advantages, but a chance to promote themselves to a growing and exciting new sport and the folks who are passionate about it. Please support the sponsors who have so generously supported the APA. Interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact us.
Triple Crown Nutrition Now Sponsoring APA Clubs
We have exciting news to share about our newest APA sponsor, Triple Crown Nutrition, Inc.! Triple Crown is now a corporate sponsor of the Minnesota Polocrosse Club and the APA.
Triple Crown has made a large investment in polocrosse this year and has created an APA special program available to all current 2017 APA members to help your club’s fundraising and promotional efforts. Simply by feeding your horse Triple Crown foods, you can raise money for your club to fund polocrosse growth in your community!
Triple Crown is a performance equine feed company that has been supplying its specialized feeds to the top horses across equine disciplines for over 25 years. Triple Crown feeds are unlike any other product line and are designed to address your concerns about proper equine nutrition and its benefits. Triple Crown feeds will maintain your horse’s high performance level and keep your horse healthy and in supreme condition. www.triplecrownfeed.com
Goal of the Program
The goal of the program is to increase trial and consumption of Triple Crown feeds and, at the same time, increase the amount of funds individual polocrosse clubs have to promote the sport. Funds can be used to purchased equipment, fund tournaments, awards, events, clinics, etc. No rebate money will be issued to individuals. Funds only go to established and recognized clubs or sanctioned APA tournaments. This is a great way to fund the development and promotion of our sport.
How can we have an impact on our new sponsor Triple Crown? By purchasing their 50lb feed products and telling great stories about our polocrosse horses being on their feed on their social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). “Before” and “After” pictures are great! Based upon 2017 rebate results and social media impressions, Triple Crown will consider more investment in polocrosse in 2018. It’s up to us to make this a success for the APA, polocrosse and Triple Crown.
In addition you will see the Minnesota Club offering various promotions by Triple Crown at targeted tournaments this summer. This is a 2017 pilot program exclusive to Minnesota Club. Based upon results we hope Triple Crown will expand the pilot in 2018.
Triple Crown Nutrition is a growing national company with over 4,000 distributors and retailers across the country. If it’s not in your local feed store, don’t hesitate to ask because Triple Crown is always looking to add new customers to their distribution system. To find the dealer closest to you, check out their dealer locator at https://www.triplecrownfeed.com/find-a-dealer/
How Does It Work? Rebate Requirements
- Buy 10 x 50lb bags of Triple Crown Feeds (e.g., Complete, Senior, Lite, Naturals), get $25 from Triple Crown for your polocrosse club
- This offer is exclusive to only 2017 APA Members (day memberships are not included).
- This offer is for calendar year 2017 only. The last submissions to be accepted will have to be post marked 12/31/17 or earlier.
- Only Triple Crown Feeds in 50lb bags are eligible (i.e., Complete, Senior, Lite, Naturals)
- Submissions for the rebate must be by mail to: Triple Crown Polocrosse Rebate, PO Box 176, Afton, MN 55001-0176
- Rebate forms must be filled out correctly and fully, accompanied by 10 proofs of purchases.
- The $25 check can only be issued to either a currently recognized and active APA Club or a 2017 Sanctioned Tournament.
- No rebate checks will be addressed to individual APA members. The $25 is to be used to promote the growth and expansion of polocrosse.
- Only the actual cut-out proof of purchases image from the 50 lb. Triple Crown feed bag can be submitted. No scans or copies will be accepted. No receipts or barcodes will be accepted in lieu of proofs of purchase. Proofs of purchases must be submitted in increments of 10 (e.g., 10, 20, 30, 40 etc.). There will be no partial payments for less than 10 proof of purchase submissions.
- The Triple Crown Polocrosse Rebate has the right to refuse any submission on check requests, if it believes the submission is not compliant with the rules and intentions of the rebate.
- Any questions should be directed to David Finch at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 952-215-5730 cell.
Click here for the Triple Crown Rebate Form
Why This Is Great For Us All!
- It’s a great opportunity for APA Clubs to raise money and fund their local polocrosse expansion.
- Each club can raise money by simply feeding their horses Triple Crown feeds. It is that easy.
- Exclusive to the APA for 2017…and only to current full 2017 APA members. Take advantage: this is a 2017 opportunity only. Based upon rebate results and social media postings, it may be expanded!
- Triple Crown feeds are state-of-the-art, science and real-world developed feeds for performance horses. They offer a number of specialty feeds such as Senior, Lite, Naturals and Complete. Check them all out at triplecrownfeed.com
- Triple Crown wants APA members to post their Triple Crown success stories on their social media (Snapchat, FB, website, Twitter). This is one of the ways they will measure the success of our program. We need everyone’s help to drive sales (tracked by the rebate) and drive social media impressions for Triple Crown and polocrosse!
- In addition, Triple Crown will be sponsoring the MN Polocrosse Club in a pilot program and will be offering BEST HORSE awards, FREE product raffles and registration gifts at 4 preselected tournaments. All of this is to get the word out on Triple Crown Nutrition’s performance feeds and polocrosse. This pilot is being managed by the Minnesota Polocrosse Club. Please do not contact or solicit Triple Crown directly.
Take advantage of great feeds and a great opportunity!