Youth Development Program (YDP) Application
The APA Player Development Program would like to invite all interested youth players to join the Youth Development Program for the year. The Youth Development Program is open to all APA members under the age of 21. Membership is good for one year, resetting on December 31st, and is $75.
- Coaching at tournaments
- Invitations to YDP specific events, clinics and camps
- Mentorship in a variety of topics (horsemanship, polocrosse skills, traveling tips/connections, etc.)
- A YDP Member t-shirt
- Automatically “long listed” for all YDP tours
- You must be under 21 as of January 1st of the year you apply for membership
- You must have access to at least one qualified horse (NOTE: number of horses required may be different if you are applying to be a part of a specific event or tour)
- You may be asked to seek sponsors and/or participate in fundraising for the YDP, as appropriate for planned activities. This money will not apply to any one person’s account for clinics, camps, or tours.